Thursday 30 March 2017

A Day Off

Yesterday was a much needed day off!

I live and work in the same building so sometimes it's hard to get away and really escape to a different environment. I used my day to really relax. I gave myself a lie in, got up and went for a walk around 11 and I finally got back into my room at half past 5. It's safe to say I got out of the hotel and made the most of my day. 

I know for me personally I need those days off, allowing myself to forget about work, the day to day jobs and staying away from anything that you have to sit and concentrate for. 

It's been a lovely day, great company and good food. Excellent!








I often forget how lucky I am to perform everyday doing something that I love and living in a beautiful place like this definitely makes my days off that bit better.

BRING ON SUMMER!

1 comment: