Sunday 9 April 2017

Task 2a Reflective Practice


Reflective Practice

So what is reflection?




When I googled reflection I understood the definitions but I wanted to find out more about reflection and how it is used in my everyday life, in my writing and how I would approach it. I've been writing a journal as part of the course since the 10th February. I found it different just writing down what I had done and how it made me feel, as this is not something I have done before. When trying to find more information I came across this site. It's straight to the point and easy to understand. A lot of help!
Reflective Practice Vs My Journal

At first I found it quite boring writing down in my journal, I couldn't get into the natural swing of writing. I now notice looking back over what I have written over the past 2 months and my writing style changes throughout, some entries are very short just a few points mentioned, on occasion I would have to write for a few days at a time and the opposite some entries look like I didn't want to stop talking. Having now made a fair few entries I feel like I've got the hang of it. 

I have taken the approach of keeping all my work for this BAPP Course in one big workbook, so that way when I'm working I have always got everything on me, it's all in one place and I can keep referring back to different things.





My journal is still going strong
Organisation is key!








No comments:

Post a Comment