Sunday 25 February 2018

New Job

The start of 2018 I left my job working for Warner Leisure Hotels as a dancer so I can develop my career further. I was offered a job working for Haven's Theatre Company as a dancer. For the last 5 weeks I have been rehearsing and preparing to move to my new home until November. I am extremely excited for this opportunity, so far the choreography and show content has been amazing. 

This week I have moved house to a new part of the country, unpacked my life for the third time this year already, met so many new people and now we are trying on costumes and starting to tech and run the shows. I have one more week of rehearsal and preparation before the park opens on the 9th March. 

I am lucky that this new experience should help benefit my inquiry by meeting so many more new people within the industry. 

Wish me Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment